Do What You Love; Love What You Do
At BCC, our staff has the privilege of offering hope, health and opportunity to others so that they may achieve a healthy and productive life. Whether you are providing direct client care or you are providing support to our operations, your contribution to the BCC team effort makes a positive difference in the lives of those in our community.
BCC’s Commitment to our Staff
Our employees are the heart of our agency. At Berks Counseling Center, we take great pride in the breadth of skills, knowledge, abilities, and commitment our employees encompass. We are committed to fostering these capabilities and attributes through our comprehensive training program as well as developing career pathways that advance professional growth and development for all of our staff.
We offer clinical supervision at no charge for qualified clinical staff who are in the process of attaining licensure. We also have a licensed clinician recognition plan for those that attain licensure so that we can recognize that impressive accomplishment.
Berks Counseling Center offers a competitive comprehensive benefits package for full time staff including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 403(b) with an agency match after 12 months of service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost to the employee
- Flexible PTO plan inclusive of an extra day off to celebrate your anniversary with BCC
- Flexible hours for work/life integration
- Group Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- A Section 125 Plan inclusive of a Flexible Spending Account and/or a Health Savings Account
- A generous contribution towards your parking expense
- BCC meets the definition of “public service organization” for the purposes of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Wellness Activities to promote the pursuit of health and wellness
Candidates for employment are encouraged to apply for clearances at the time of application. Prospective candidates are required to apply for clearances following acceptance of a job offer.
- Criminal History Record Information obtained from the PA State Police
- Child Abuse Clearance obtained through the PA Department of Human Services
- Federal Criminal History Record Information obtained by submitting a full set of fingerprints to the authorized agent for submission to the FBI
- Disclosure Statement
For employment consideration, you must complete and submit an application. This application may be printed and mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Human Resources Office. Please submit a current resume with your application. Resumes without an application will be considered incomplete.
Applications can be submitted to:
Berks Counseling Center
Human Resources Office
645 Penn Street, 2nd Floor
Reading, PA 19601
Direct Fax: 610-985-0840
|Behavioral Health Counselor||Clinical||Full Time|
|Behavioral Health Counselor (Bilingual)||Clinical||Full Time|
|Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor- LCSW||Clinical||Full Time|
|Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor-LPC||Clinical||Full Time|
|Registered Nurse||ACT||Full Time|
Berks Counseling Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer